Career Opportunities at Community Catalyst
At Community Catalyst, we believe that our people are our strength. Their knowledge, commitment, and talents drive our accomplishments. Our values for work and the workplace are exhibited by employees at all levels within the Organization.
Participation | Inclusiveness | Empowerment | Awareness | Diversity | Respect | Learning
We actively recruit, retain, and develop a diverse and dynamic workforce that effectively and efficiently meets the wide spectrum of needs in the health advocacy field.
We believe that an inclusive and open environment fosters creativity, contributes to the quality of our work and processes, and provides growth opportunities for all our employees.
As part of our core vision and values, Community Catalyst provides equal opportunity for all employees and all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, religion, disability, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Current Open Positions:
- Associate Project Director - Roadmaps To Health
- Advocacy Campaign Coordinator - Roadmaps To Health
- Health Delivery System Coordinator
- Outreach and Training Coordinator - Hospital Accountability Project
- Associate Director of Development
- Half Time Communications Coordinator
- Medicaid Managed Care Internship Summer 2013